Your single-source industrial services partner,
specialising in asset lifecycle extension services.
Sheeting and Cladding
Leading through range, reach and reliability since 1970.
Project Management, Logistics Management, Material Procurement
In 2000, Southey Contracting acquired Tate & Nicholson – a well-respected South African specialist contractor of industrial and commercial roof sheeting, cladding, insulation, ventilation, gutters, light steel structures and related items.
As is the case with all Southey Contracting subsidiaries, the acquisition of Tate & Nicholson immediately provided the company with access to the advantages of being part of a global group – including significant buying power that ultimately benefit its customers.
Since the acquisition at the turn of the century, Southey Contracting’s Sheeting and Cladding division has expanded operations throughout Africa and beyond the continent’s borders.
About our Roof Sheeting, Insulation and Ventilation products
Southey Contracting are leaders in the supply, delivery and installation of roof sheeting, side cladding, insulation, flashings, ventilation and rainwater goods to both new construction and refurbishment projects.
- In terms of roof sheeting we are approved installers of GRS (Brownbuilt), Clotan, Safintra, Macsteel and more.
- In terms of Insulation we are approved installers of Isover, D&D, Isoboard, Rigifoam (Lambdaboard), ATI, Insulation & Packaging, Insulation Converters, Rockfibre and more.
- In terms of ventilation we are approved installers of RVI, Ventrite, Curvent and more.
Secondary uses of this solution include acoustics insulation, concrete formwork and architectural features.
In addition to the above suppliers, Southey Contracting also has the capacity to design and manufacture its own range of (flashing and rainwater) products in-house, making use of AutoCad in the design process.
“Through our subsidiary Tate and Nicholson, Southey Contracting carries out contracts all over South Africa, as well as Algiers, Botswana, Mozambique, Namibia, Zambia, Lesotho, Swaziland and the DRC.”
Martin Bekker, Southey Contracting Sheeting and Cladding Manager
Advantages of Southey Contracting
Sheeting and Cladding
Part of our service delivery includes Project Management, Logistics Management and material procurement, Quantity Surveying and compiling of related material or Bills of Quantities. We also offer the services of a safety department with qualified and certified personnel to ensure our safety record is kept unblemished.
With Southey Contracting our customers enjoy:
- Price and Product advantage as we are not aligned to one specific Sheeting and Cladding supplier. We install what is best, at the best price.
- Cost-effective and bespoke supply of rainwater goods thanks to In-house production
- Accuracy and cost savings from the use of AutoCad in shop drawing development.
Southey Contracting's clients include
Need assistance with your next Sheeting and Cladding project?
Standards, Accreditations & Safety
Southey Contracting Standards ensure that products are delivered and installed in the most cost effective way whilst never compromising safety. Our systems ensure that we are differentiated from most competitors as we are compliant with international standards of Safety, Quality and Environment. As a company, hold all relevant accreditations, including: