Your single-source industrial services partner,
specialising in asset lifecycle extension services.
Scaffolding, Rope Access and Netting
Build, reach, do anything, anywhere, with Southey’s Scaffolding and Access Expertise.
Leading through skills, quality, safety and execution.
The higher and bigger, and bolder, we dream and build – the more critical the scaffolds, fall arrests and access for commercial, construction, industrial and related working environments become.
Not that it was never key to begin with – but the size and scale, and demands of modern constructions require a partner that has what it takes to meet those demands head on.
With over 5000 tons of our own scaffold material available to us in South Africa and a substantial amount throughout the rest of Africa, Southey Contracting has the stock, footprint and expertise to ensure delivery of the right quantities, at the right time, for any project requirement.
“Southey Contracting is able to undertake any size projects, shutdowns and maintenance works where hire, supply, erect and dismantling services are called for. (Including special events scaffolding)”
Rob Ross, Southey Contracting Scaffolding, Rope Access and Netting Manager
Features of our
Southey Contracting is your #1 partner for access projects and do we excel in five key features of this service:
- Safety: is paramount and with OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series) you are assured that Southey Contracting offers proven commitment to the safety and health of all its human resource.
- Staff: Southey Contracting employs highly-trained builders and supervisors who undergo stringent and ongoing training and testing.
- Material: We can manufacture material according to project scope and we refurbish our own –ensuring quality is maintained.
- Logistics: We ensure on-time delivery through our own fleet and key partnerships.
- Maintenance: Client education and ongoing inspection is key. No alternations are made without thorough inspection by our experts.
Additional Access and Netting Service
In addition to unrivaled scaffolding services, Southey Contracting also provides training and accreditation for rope access – allowing staff to work in difficult locations where scaffolding or lifts are not an option.
Cherry Pickers or Scissor Lifts are also offered should a need exist or, more specifically, should those type of lifts be the best and fit for the job at hand.
Southey Contracting’s Netting Services further allows for safe access to complicated or difficult to reach locations – providing stable work platforms from which staff (with the right training and skillset) can operate.
Southey Contracting's clients include
Need assistance with your next Scaffolding and Access project?
Standards, Accreditations & Safety
Southey Contracting follows the RSA code of practice (SANS code), utilising the best, internationally recognised computer software, I-Scaff to ensure the design of workable, safe structures, as well as CAD draughting systems.
Recently achieved record on Eskom site for 2,000 days without injury and 5,000,000 lost time injury free hours.